Translate

Friday, December 9, 2011

Hoorenbeek MESH and Egoisme Skin


I've been getting a lot of requests to post more men's items, so here are a couple. This gorgeous mesh trench is the latest item from Hoorenbeek, a lovely men's clothing and shoe designer. The detailing and textures are exquisite. As I told Alder Hoorenbeek, I can only wish that more men dressed in his designs, they are just beautifully done. This coat comes in 3 sizes and will fit almost any size and shape. (As with all mesh items, I strongly suggest trying demo's in the store before purchase.) It also includes 2 Collar styles- 4 Turtlenecks (brown as shown, black, beige and grey, and 3 Shirts (white, black and light blue) with changing color ties. I made this shape myself to model the coat and skin from Egoisme, called Nicola. You can send me a notecard in-world if interested. I will be placing this on marketplace soon.


Coat with shirt options - Hoorenbeek Mesh Trench Coat - NEW!
Skin - Egoisme Nicola Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment