Translate

Monday, November 28, 2011

Lucky Me! M*Motion, The Death, Birdy

Another Lucky Board I've been periodically checking for a couple days and got it! This cozy outfit is from M*Motion and the board changes every 10 minutes so just set a timer and jump over there once in awhile, and you're sure to win! I set the TP to right in front of the board for convenience. It includes the scarf, sweater, under shirt, skirt and socks. I paired it with these cuuute Ugg boots from The Death. They're a free group gift right now and have a teddy bear and candy cane on the sides! The candy cane matched the sweater, so ...ya know... I had to! The necklace is from {birdy.} and only $30L. What a deal!!
Outfit - M*Motion Lucky Board Outfit - FREE!!
Boots - The Death Group Gift Ugg Boots - FREE!!
Neckalce - {birdy.} I heart Owls - $30L

No comments:

Post a Comment