Translate

Friday, November 18, 2011

Celoe by LeLutka and LaGyo



 This is the new Chelsea Dress in Champagne by LeLutka's new brand Celoe! It's a stunner of a mesh creation that moves with your body and clings in all the right places! Just look at that last picture and how I move and the dress moves right along with me! Since it is mesh, it comes in sizes from XXXS up to L. I am wearing the size S (small) and only had to adjust my body shape a tiny bit, and just saved it as a new shape specifically for this dress making it easy to add to my outfit the next time I wear it.
 LeLutka sim is closed for a bit while they gear up for this new brand, so just join the in-world group for Celoe to get this asap!!

Celoe - Chelsea Dress (Champagne) S Group Gift (check notices) FREE!!
Bag and Gloves - LaGyo Group Gifts FREE!!
Choker - Manna Rêverie Necklace (past hunt item)

Extras:

Hair - Plume in pics #1-2 Plume
Hair in pic #3 LeLutka Shoes - Maai Red Pumps Group Gift (check notices, not sure if they're still there) FREE!! (prev. post)
Audrey Sheer Lip Gloss Tattoo - Vintage Fair FREE!! (prev. post)

No comments:

Post a Comment