Translate

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[Echo], Septem Essentia, Maai

 I was out shopping for something to blog when I found this new group gift from [Echo]. No, not my store, but what a cute store it is! This purple top goes just right with my new shoes, and I had to go out and show them off!
 I also picked up these awesome free bags from Septem Essentia. They're free and color change!! Shoulder and hand carrying options, but I liked them both.

And last but not least, my shoe beauties... I am absolutely in love! I will probably be wearing these with everything for the next few posts... fair warning! They have color change socks, how can it get any better than that?!

Hair - Kik Fine-II Snow NEW!!
Skin - Al Vulo! May Sunkissed DollToy NEW!! Available at the Winter Fair
Top- [Echo] Adagio Purple - Group Gift - FREE!!
Shorts - *RoTtEn DeViAnCe* [*RD*] Retro Shorts Black Dots Hunt Gift - FREE!!
Jacket - Izzie's Velvet Blazer Black
Shoes - Maai "Sugar" Heels w/color change socks - NEW!!
Bags - BE*Septem Essentia D-Tilt Tote Bag w/7 color change - FREE!!
Necklace *R+a*Pendant-Silver - Marketplace $1L!!
Location - Seoul City

No comments:

Post a Comment