Translate

Monday, November 14, 2011

More Free Hair and Gifts

 #HW Hello World Sheep Knit top in Turquoise FREE!!
Es' Cusi "My Winter Leggings" Group Gift located HERE at Seraphim HQ FREE!!
 With the new short hairstyles coming out lately, I realized I had not blogged these Tram hairs yet. I have to admit, I am not usually a "red" girl but these have wonderful tones and highlights, great depth and textures! I ran back to check, and YES! They're still available! Love, love, love!!
Tram A330 Hair Group Gift FREE!!
 Barn Owl Beige Dress Group Gift FREE!!
Tram A811 Hair Group Gift FREE!!
Lo*Momo L*m Choker 3rd Anniversary Gift FREE!!

Yarn Owl Peacock T-shirt (shown over part of the beige dress above) FREE!!
Allusions Jeans FREE!! (previously blogged)
Tram A811 Hair Group Gift FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment