Translate

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is There An Echo In Here? Plus [Glow] for TDR



Here are 3 gorgeous shirts by [Echo] that I found by chance, searching my own name out of curiosity! Sure enough there's another Echo out there that loves fashion as much as I do! These 3 shirts are all freebies at the store inworld!
The hair is from Analog Dog and for a limited time, is FREE!! That's right, fatpacks of ALL SHADES of these styles can be found for FREE for a short time!
Both of these necklaces I received by clicking "like" on the Dressing Room facebook page and just adding my name to the list! Click it and add your avatar's name HERE!
[Echo] Glissando Shirt in Teal and Analog Dog Hair "Susanna"  and TDR Necklace I FREE!!
[Echo] Shirt in Blue and Analog Dog Hair "Baby" FREE!!
[Echo] Gilliard Vest Beaded and Analog Dog Hair "Susanna" and TDR Necklace II FREE!!
The Dressing Room Necklaces FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment